What information do we collect?You may provide your personal information to ‘How Architect Works’ in several ways including:
- by sharing your e-mail address when subscribing to our newsletter,
- by sharing personal information when you submit your works/articles and news etc. to our editorial team or by submitting information using our Contact Form,
- by sharing personal information when you post comments on our posts or articles,
- by participating in a survey where an email address is requested.
How we use your personal information?- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party linksTo maintain a site that is free of charge, we may choose to display advertisements on our website from our partners, sponsors or advertisers. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How Architect Works Comment Policy‘How Architect Works’ is an information sharing and display platform and welcomes comments from its users with some below mentioned limitations. We assume, as a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. We reserve the right to delete comments that are off-topic, “spammy” in nature, abusive, use excessive foul language, or include personal attacks. All comments and other content contributed to ‘How Architect Works’ shall adhere to the following policy, and may be edited or removed at ‘How Architect Works’ discretion, if it is deemed to be in violation of this policy.
- Personal Attacks: Please don’t engage in personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), persistent trolling or mindless abuse. The community should focus on intelligently discussing topics by furthering the conversation and informing the participants with resourceful and constructive ideas.
- Hate speech: Racism, sexism and homophobia will not be tolerated.
- Language and Threats: Please watch your language and respect other people’s views, beliefs and emotions. We reserve the right to remove any content that might be found extremely offensive or threatening.
- No Spam: Spam and advertising content will be removed.
- Relevancy: Please keep conversations relevant. Off-topic comments are subject to removal in order to keep the thread on track.
- Quality: We encourage you to take responsibility for the quality of the conversations in which you’re participating. Maintain intelligent discussions in the community by being respectful and considerate.
Website: How Architect Works.